Core2Africa is an integrator in the telecommunications field, providing services to telcos, Internet Service Providers and mobile operators in sub-Saharan Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands.
We have the leadership and expertise to enable organisations to achieve their strategic goals and to support their environment. We provide organisations with professional services, enabling them to scale their technical teams where needed and to compliment these teams with a high level of technical skill, across multiple platforms and vendor products and solutions.
Our technical team has a wide range of expert knowledge across many network areas and vendor platforms. We have a presence in numerous locations across sub-Saharan Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands.
Professional Services Packages:
The professional services packages offered include:
Core2Africa covers a range of topics as follows:
- Assessments of the current environments
- Business requirements analysis
- Infrastructure design & architecture
- Solution definition and scoping
- Development of network evolution
Project Management Services
- We provide comprehensive project management skills
- When it comes to the management of projects, Core2Africa runs these in a formal manner using a prescribed methodology
- Projects are run in accordance with the Project Management Professional (PMP) methodology from initiation, design & planning, execution, testing, training, and closeout
Network Design Services
- Subscriber Management
Service Definition & Creation
- Assisting customers with the services that they provide to their customers in terms of service definition & creation
- Activation and provisioning of services to customers
- Information on traffic patterns and service performance
- Ongoing maintenance and sustainability of the service to the customer
Integration & Implementation Services
Core2Africa provides the following integration & implementation services:
- Physical installation
- Equipment configurations
- System & protocol integrations
- End-to-end testing
- Handover documentation
Audit & Optimisation Services
Services would include the following:
- Analysis of traffic patterns
- Optimisation of routing and signalling protocols
- Optimising the utilisation of network resources (bandwidth equipment, power and space)
- Optimising network recovery from failures and outages
- Identifying and mitigating network risks
- Improvement of service performance and customer experience
- Optimisation of support processes and development of operational staff skills
Deployment of Solutions:
We provide our customers with a number of options when it comes to the deployment of solutions, namely:
Fixed Price/Turnkey Contracts
- An overall cost is quoted that does not depend of the number of resources used or the amount of time expended. This allows the customer to identify the project cost upfront without any degree of uncertainty and thus manage the payment terms of the contract.
- These are projects where the scope and deliverables are well defined. Core2Africa takes end-to-end responsibility for the project from initiation, through design & planning, execution, testing and knowledge transfer to closeout when the project is handed over to the customer.
Time and Materials Contract
- The customer is invoiced for the actual amount of resource time expended at a specified daily or hourly rate/rates, depending on whether work is conducted during business hours or after hours
- This option is used when the scope and quantity of time are unknown upfront
- The scope of work is small enough that a formal project is not required to be run. The work to be completed is managed by a project manager to ensure that the required outcome is met.
- Specific high-level deliverables have been identified as part of an overall Service Level Agreement for a customer. These high-level deliverables may include implementation tasks, small projects, the running of proof of concepts or analysis work.
Proof of Concept
- Customers may require a proof of concept to be run in their environment to identify whether a specific implementation (of a system, methodology, platform, etc.) demonstrates the feasibility to meet their business and technical needs.